Getting married is a huge personal step in your life, and one that often confers significant benefits to you and your spouse. If you’ve married a non-citizen, one of these benefits is that your spouse is now eligible for a “Green Card,” or permanent resident status. Once your spouse has
Immigration laws allow the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to deny visas and green cards to individuals that officials believe may become a “public charge” and a so-called drain on government resources. The law does not specifically define who is considered to be a public charge, but it is generally

Schedule Your Consultation Today!

We offer In depth consultations for local Orange county and world wide clients.

Phone, video or in person consultations are available with Yael Brudner our founder and lead Immigration Lawyer.

During the consultation we will review your case in depth, answer questions and provide a tailored strategy for your immigration case.

Contact us today at 714.794.9366 or fill out the form to schedule a consultation.

2 Replies to “I Just Got Married – How do I Get a Green Card for My Spouse?”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *