What is the Fiancé Visa (K1 Visa)?

Many United States citizens wish to marry foreign nationals and live together in the U.S. However, it is imperative thatyou follow the appropriate immigration protocol in this situation. The U.S.government allows you to petition for a “fiancé” visa, officially called the K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa gives a foreign fiancé
Many U.S. citizens have family members living in foreign countries who wish to be reunited. Citizens can sponsor certain family members to become permanent residents, which allows them to remain in the U.S. indefinitely, receive a green card, and have an eventual path to citizenship themselves. If you want to
Getting married is a huge personal step in your life, and one that often confers significant benefits to you and your spouse. If you’ve married a non-citizen, one of these benefits is that your spouse is now eligible for a “Green Card,” or permanent resident status. Once your spouse has
Immigration laws allow the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to deny visas and green cards to individuals that officials believe may become a “public charge” and a so-called drain on government resources. The law does not specifically define who is considered to be a public charge, but it is generally

Schedule Your Consultation Today!

We offer In depth consultations for local Orange county and world wide clients.

Phone, video or in person consultations are available with Yael Brudner our founder and lead Immigration Lawyer.

During the consultation we will review your case in depth, answer questions and provide a tailored strategy for your immigration case.

Contact us today at 714.794.9366 or fill out the form to schedule a consultation.