How Long After You Get a Green Card Can You Apply for Citizenship?

We get this question a lot! This is a common question that immigrationlawyers in Orange County hear from permanent residents – how long until you canapply for U.S. citizenship? While there is a general timeline set out by law,like so many other immigration matters, there are also many exceptions to

I Just Received My Citizenship, What About My Minor Children?

One of the requirements to apply for U.S. citizenship is that you must be at least 18 years old. This means that adults may qualify for naturalization, but their minor children will not. What happens to your minor child’s immigration status if you obtain citizenship? You should discuss your specific

How to Petition for Parents to Come to the United States

Many United States citizens have parents who live in foreign countries, and they want to unite the family in the U.S. There is a specific immigration process to petition the government to allow your parents to join you here, though it is not always an easy one. You should discuss

What is the Fiancé Visa (K1 Visa)?

Many United States citizens wish to marry foreign nationals and live together in the U.S. However, it is imperative thatyou follow the appropriate immigration protocol in this situation. The U.S.government allows you to petition for a “fiancé” visa, officially called the K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa gives a foreign fiancé

I’m a US Citizen- Who Can I Sponsor to get a Green Card?

Many U.S. citizens have family members living in foreign countries who wish to be reunited. Citizens can sponsor certain family members to become permanent residents, which allows them to remain in the U.S. indefinitely, receive a green card, and have an eventual path to citizenship themselves. If you want to

Schedule Your Consultation Today!

We offer In depth consultations for local Orange county and world wide clients.

Phone, video or in person consultations are available with Yael Brudner our founder and lead Immigration Lawyer.

During the consultation we will review your case in depth, answer questions and provide a tailored strategy for your immigration case.

Contact us today at 714.794.9366 or fill out the form to schedule a consultation.