Our Services

At Brudner Law, we understand the importance of your immigration situation. We skillfully handle a wide variety of immigration-related cases, including:

Yael Brudner, Top Orange County Immigration Attorney

Who We Are

Yael Brudner, the founder of Brudner Law knows that immigration law can affect the most fundamental aspects of a person’s life. The outcome of an immigration matter can affect where you can live, where you work, whether you can live in the same country as your family, and even your safety; we can help protect you with V.A.W.A. green card applications. 

For this reason, if you have legal needs related to immigration law, it’s important that you speak with an experienced immigration lawyer about naturalization representation as soon as you can. United States immigration law is extremely complex and constantly changing, so it’s important to retain an immigration lawyer who focuses on naturalization representation law rather than a generalist who may occasionally handle a minor immigration-related matter.

By contacting Brudner Law in Orange County, CA you can rest-assured that you will receive the advice and naturalization representation you need to bring your case to the best possible resolution. Call us today to schedule a consultation with us..

“My family immigrated to the U.S, and I am happily married to an Immigrant.  I know up close what the Immigration process entails – both on a professional and personal level. When you are in the process of Immigrating to the U.S, and you have your case pending with U.S Immigration- there is often a sense of uncertainty about the future.  For this reason, it is my mission to communicate with my clients and keep them informed every step of the way! I am available to personally speak with my clients whenever they feel the need, and they always have direct access to me. I am here so that my clients can sleep well at night, knowing that they are represented and their immigration case is taken care of!”

Yael Brudner, Founder of Brudner Law


Our Memberships

Yael BrudnerReviewsout of 12 reviews

Personal Attention

Professional Excellence

Quick response to all inquiries

Our Clients


Featured Articles

US Citizenship and Immigration Services Building

Lost or Stolen Green Card: What to Do

For Hire Sign

Is it Possible to Work While the Green Card Application Is Pending?

U.S. Capitol Building

What is Form I-130?

American Flag

Request for Evidence (RFE): What You Need to Know

Globe on desk

Fiancé Visa vs. Marriage-Based Green Card: What’s the Difference?

immigration question

Immigration Interview Questions You Need to Know


E-2 Visa Requirements: What You Need to Know

depressed woman

VAWA Green Card: What You Need to Know

wedding bands

Getting A Green Card Through Marriage: A Complete Guide

What are the Requirements for Adjustment of Status?

U.S work authorization – everything you need to know.

How to petition a family member abroad for a green card.

How can I petition my family member for a green card?

Schedule Your Consultation Today

Legal issues related to immigration and citizenship can have a significant impact on every aspect of your life, including your safety; we can help you get your V.A.W.A. green card. For this reason, it’s critical that anyone with immigration needs consult with an experienced attorney as soon as possible. Yael Brudner has been licensed as an Attorney since 2008 and is committed to resolving her clients’ legal issues as favorably as possible. To schedule a consultation with Ms. Brudner, call our office today at 714.794.9366 or contact us online.


Call us at 714.794.9366 or fill out the form to schedule your consultation.