The E-2 Visa Guide for Investors

Get a FREE Copy of the E-2 Visa Guide!

If you are thinking about living and working in the U.S, the E-2 investor visa is the best option available right now!

Most recently, there has been a suspension on individuals eligible to enter as nonimmigrants professionals on H1B visas, Intracompany transfers on  L1 visas and J1s.

The E2 visa is still available and open and there are no reports of possibly suspending this category. In fact we believe that investors are crucial for the U.S at the moment!

Our FREE E-2 guide for investors answers the most frequently asked questions about the E-2 Visa.